NCFC Forums
Lack of games? - Printable Version

+- NCFC Forums (http://forum.nintendocfc.com)
+-- Forum: NCFC 2017 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Event Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Previous Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Lack of games? (/showthread.php?tid=125)

Lack of games? - TDWP_FTW - 10-13-2011 11:50 PM

Judging by booth IDs, there are only 4 games that have been submitted so far. I know there's still 9 days until it starts, but only 4 so far?

This is my first year participating, so I don't know if it's always like this...Just seems like it'd be boring with only 4 games.

RE: Lack of games? - KiddoCabbusses - 10-14-2011 12:01 AM

I assume the IDs are simply for the booths stored on the site. I believe most folks are using their own webspace for booths.

At the least, I'd be certain that there'd be no show if we had less than 10 or so games to work with.

RE: Lack of games? - Kesha - 10-14-2011 01:27 AM

there are a lot more than 4 booths submitted, I can guarantee that. Don't think I should say much more than that though ;p

RE: Lack of games? - DJ Yoshiman - 10-14-2011 02:01 AM

nothing to see here, move along

RE: Lack of games? - Nite Shadow - 10-14-2011 02:26 PM

I would assume anyone who has decided to use a host of their own choosing as oppose to the supplied NCFC booth creator would not show up in the listing,

I know mine does not, I would assume others like it would be the same.
according to the system, im at slot 15.

RE: Lack of games? - Emperor - 10-14-2011 02:52 PM

There's actually two sets of ID's one could be looking at - but the ones made with the booth designer are indeed separate from those being hosted externally.

I can tell you though, we have a lot more than 4 already, so don't worry. Winking

RE: Lack of games? - TDWP_FTW - 10-14-2011 03:24 PM

Well, that's good. The more competition, the better. :D

RE: Lack of games? - Kesha - 10-14-2011 04:03 PM

if you want to help though, seek out some other Nintendo fan sites (especially ones related to fan gaming specifically or specific franchises) since I'm sure there's plenty of people who have games that haven't heard of this yet... unfortunately I don't know of that many sites.