NCFC Forums
NCFC 2014 Registrations are open! - Printable Version

+- NCFC Forums (https://forum.nintendocfc.com)
+-- Forum: NCFC (https://forum.nintendocfc.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News (https://forum.nintendocfc.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Archived News (https://forum.nintendocfc.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Thread: NCFC 2014 Registrations are open! (/showthread.php?tid=409)

Pages: 1 2

NCFC 2014 Registrations are open! - KiddoCabbusses - 09-09-2014

I haven't seen an update on this on the main site yet, so I wanted to get this out via the forum if anyone is checking it.

Registrations for NCFC 2014 have been open for the past few days, and a couple of booths are registered already. I appreciate anyone who can get their booth in early; it'll give me extra time to consider featuring your game entry in a livestream or whatnot. :)

Because of various factors this year the main page hasn't been updated with the announcement yet, but don't let that bother you.

Feel free to ask me any questions about how NCFC 2014 might be different from previous years.

RE: NCFC 2014 Registrations are open! - CapnCoconuts - 09-09-2014

Sounds great. I'll talk to my peers about getting Super Mario Fusion: Revival up.

RE: NCFC 2014 Registrations are open! - Yathees - 09-09-2014

Hi im new to this. Where do i have to register and what are the details?

RE: NCFC 2014 Registrations are open! - KiddoCabbusses - 09-09-2014

Yathees, your booth can be registered here;

http://www.nintendocfc.com/register.html

RE: NCFC 2014 Registrations are open! - PJCLink - 09-10-2014

When does NCFC start this year? October again, November again, or December this time?

RE: NCFC 2014 Registrations are open! - Nimono - 09-10-2014

I think Kiddo said it'll be this November

RE: NCFC 2014 Registrations are open! - Kritter - 09-11-2014

Excellent, gonna have to revamp the ole booth now that my game is complete.

RE: NCFC 2014 Registrations are open! - Flare - 09-23-2014

I'll try getting the booth as soon as possible. I think I may need to refine and touch up on a few things before I do.

RE: NCFC 2014 Registrations are open! - Wiiboy4ever - 09-24-2014

Auwgh. Still not ready as usual. =S

I need to finish up my entries if I hope to compete this year...

RE: NCFC 2014 Registrations are open! - UltLuigi - 09-24-2014

Progress is coming down to a T on my end.
Feels good to actually have something to show this year!

RE: NCFC 2014 Registrations are open! - PJCLink - 09-24-2014

I still some work to do before I show anything off of my fan-game. Expect a lot of changes, a new title, a new storyline, and a new plot is all I gotta say for now. My booth should be set up by the end of next month at the earliest. A new teaser trailer for the fan-game should also be made around that time. The trailer will only be at least one minute long as there won't be much of the fan-game as it's new re-imagined identity for this year. I hoping that for next year, the fan-game's new and final form will be more complete and ready to show more of but until then, for now, I just hope you enjoy what I have to offer the fan-game for this year, later this year. Stay tuned for next month when I post the teaser and when I register my booth for this year, which won't go fully public until the event starts. Happy

RE: NCFC 2014 Registrations are open! - fireball3k - 10-06-2014

will i be able to upload a demo of my game closer to the beginning of the event? i'm still working on it, so i didn't upload it when i submitted my booth

RE: NCFC 2014 Registrations are open! - KiddoCabbusses - 10-06-2014

Sure thing. :) There's still stuff I'm working on for NCFC myself, as can be apparent by whenever I actually post something new to the news threads. :P

RE: NCFC 2014 Registrations are open! - Mors Fangaming - 10-06-2014

I'm still working on my entries. Also, this is my new account, I created this one because I changed my name and I don't use my older e-mail.

RE: NCFC 2014 Registrations are open! - onpon4 - 10-11-2014

Well, this is unexpected, but I'm proud enough of my PyWeek entry that I've submitted it here as an indie game as well. :)

RE: NCFC 2014 Registrations are open! - onpon4 - 10-21-2014

Hey, just a suggestion: could the booth designer be changed to accept JPEG images? To make it down to the 256 KB size limit with PNG, I had to reduce the colors to 8-bit, which frankly looks kind of ugly in my case. Somewhat low-quality JPEG images would look much better.

RE: NCFC 2014 Registrations are open! - PJCLink - 11-01-2014

Just so that people know, my booth is registered. Just waiting for approval now.

RE: NCFC 2014 Registrations are open! - Emperor - 11-02-2014

(10-21-2014, 10:08 AM)onpon4 Wrote: Hey, just a suggestion: could the booth designer be changed to accept JPEG images? To make it down to the 256 KB size limit with PNG, I had to reduce the colors to 8-bit, which frankly looks kind of ugly in my case. Somewhat low-quality JPEG images would look much better.

My apologies for missing this earlier, this week was unusually hectic for me. I've added JPEG support to the booth designer, and fixed a bug in the process. Things _should_ be okay with it now, but if you (or anyone else) has any further issues, let me know.

RE: NCFC 2014 Registrations are open! - onpon4 - 11-02-2014

(11-02-2014, 09:53 AM)Emperor Wrote: My apologies for missing this earlier, this week was unusually hectic for me. I've added JPEG support to the booth designer, and fixed a bug in the process. Things _should_ be okay with it now, but if you (or anyone else) has any further issues, let me know.

Thanks, I've updated the screenshots to JPEG without any problems. :)

RE: NCFC 2014 Registrations are open! - unknowned - 11-02-2014

Hi
I made my booth. When do you approve it? It's only 8 hours!

TNX