FORUMS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those last-minute trailers, dude!
KiddoCabbusses Offline
Head Director

Threads: 72
Those last-minute trailers, dude!

I'm embedding the trailer for PJCLink's LoZ: Netherforce Shards right from his own YouTube page, because I'm in "gotta go fast" mode. Enjoy the glimpse of what his project will be like!
11-01-2014, 11:46 PM
Find
PJCLink Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Those last-minute trailers, dude!
(11-01-2014, 11:46 PM)KiddoCabbusses Wrote:

I'm embedding the trailer for PJCLink's LoZ: Netherforce Shards right from his own YouTube page, because I'm in "gotta go fast" mode. Enjoy the glimpse of what his project will be like!

Thanks for sharing my video on here, it really helps me, thank you. :)

Anyways, can you help me fix a problem I'm having with getting my video to work properly in my booth? I'm having trouble embedding the video there properly.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I make Zelda fan fics!
11-02-2014, 09:56 AM
Find
Emperor Offline
Site Tech

Threads: 16
(11-02-2014, 09:56 AM)PJCLink Wrote:

Anyways, can you help me fix a problem I'm having with getting my video to work properly in my booth? I'm having trouble embedding the video there properly.

The booths don't have video embed support in their bbcode, but I can get that added asap.

EDIT: Youtube embed support has been added! To embed a video, the tag is similar to the one on the forum. [video=youtube]yoururl[/video].
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2014, 10:25 AM by Emperor.)
11-02-2014, 09:59 AM
Find
PJCLink Offline

Threads: 4
(11-02-2014, 09:59 AM)Emperor Wrote:
(11-02-2014, 09:56 AM)PJCLink Wrote:

The booths don't have video embed support in their bbcode, but I can get that added asap.

EDIT: Youtube embed support has been added! To embed a video, the tag is similar to the one on the forum. [video=youtube]yoururl[/video].

Yay, my video works now! Thank you! :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I make Zelda fan fics!
11-02-2014, 11:08 AM
Find