FORUMS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did I do it right?
PJCLink Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Did I do it right?
(08-28-2016, 11:24 PM)onpon4 Wrote:
(08-28-2016, 10:58 PM)PJCLink Wrote: You talk to me like that as if me and my brother are idiots.

No, I only told you some things that I know, but you seemingly don't. I never said or implied that you or anyone else was stupid. Ignorance does not make you stupid, just normal; no one knows everything or even most things.

Quote:Me and my brother are smart people

I'm sure you are. (EDIT: Just to be absolutely clear, I mean that. It's not sarcastic.)

Quote:when it comes to how business and copyright right works

I don't know about business, but I do know that you misunderstand copyright law. That has nothing to do with intelligence; everyone, no matter how intelligent, gets things wrong. I suggest you take a step back and consider what I have said without treating it like a personal attack. If I have said something you think is wrong, explain why you think it is wrong. I can back everything I have said, but not knowing what specifically you doubt makes it difficult to do so (it's quite a large amount of information).

Quote:Allstate

Allstate is an insurance company. Its business has nothing to do with copyright. One of your relatives having experience and expertise doesn't mean you have that same expertise, either. I'm sure you learned some things from him, but to treat yourself as some sort of intellectual authority because of this is arrogant and makes no sense.

Quote:My brother worked for company called Amway

I looked that up. That's a "multi-level marketing" company. If your brother actually made money rather than losing it, he's very lucky. These kinds of companies are not technically pyramid schemes, but they are based on an unsustainable business model. A scam.

Far from making your brother an expert on copyright law, working with a "multi-level marketing" company just makes your brother someone one of the many people who have fallen for a scam. There's no shame in that; the people who start these companies are very skilled at scamming people, and falling for a scam is something that can happen to anyone (especially if you're having trouble finding a job and the scammer claims to have a way for you to make a lot of money).

Quote:I don't just think my way is right, I know it's right.

So, you think you, your brother, and your grandfather are all infallible? All I will say to that is I disagree. Everyone can be and is wrong about many things. That includes me, and it also includes you. Case in point: Albert Einstein was a very smart and talented scientist, but he stubbornly refused to accept quantum mechanics.

Okay, you know what? Now you've really crossed the line! Not only have you disrespected my family and me, you've now also insulted my family and me! Just leave me alone! Let me do my thing and just back off! I'm getting tired of you telling me all false stuff that makes no sense and telling me what I can or can not do!

You remind me a lot of this one guy who bullied me on PureZC back in January 2008, with the username Migokalle. Because of him, I'm not on the PureZC forums anymore! The guy got under my skin and got me banned. And now you're trying to do the same exact thing! Migokalle constantly argued and argued with me, telling me what I can or can not do. You're literally doing the same exact thing that he did back then, in January 2008.

And to be honest, at this point, I really wouldn't be surprised if you turned to be Migokalle just with a different username.

If you are Migokalle, then I had a bad feeling that the past would comeback to haunt me once more!

God, I wish people would just stop telling me what to do and just let me do what I want to do!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I make Zelda fan fics!
08-28-2016, 11:50 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Did I do it right? - by KiddoCabbusses - 08-27-2016, 03:49 AM
RE: Did I do it right? - by onpon4 - 08-27-2016, 07:26 AM
RE: Did I do it right? - by KiddoCabbusses - 08-27-2016, 11:02 AM
RE: Did I do it right? - by onpon4 - 08-27-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Did I do it right? - by KiddoCabbusses - 08-27-2016, 11:14 AM
RE: Did I do it right? - by Syaxamaphone - 08-27-2016, 01:14 PM
RE: Did I do it right? - by PJCLink - 08-27-2016, 09:43 PM
RE: Did I do it right? - by onpon4 - 08-27-2016, 10:53 PM