NCFC Forums
Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister) · Back to NCFC
Search · Member List · Calendar · HelpUser CP
FORUMS

Why this is here and what you can post
Kesha Offline
Head Director

Why this is here and what you can post
One issue I've had is that people want the forums to be more interesting and therefore give people more of an incentive to join and participate here. The reviews is part of making that a reality, but this is another thing that I hope will help out: discussion about what makes games great- game development and just simply what you like about games what you don't like about games. I think something like this will help people express what they'd like to see in a game and help developers get some creative juices flowing... maybe anyway, or maybe this'll just be a place where we can just post about how much we like certain aspects of games. Whatever's cool, I hope this'll be useful to some people.

Another issue I've seen is people wanting to post indie content here / people wanting to shift NCFC more towards indie games. One one hand, there's things for indie games already and not much for fan games, but on the other hand fangames and indie games aren't that much different so it's kinda strange to totally exclude them. I'm hoping people can share such projects here, and maybe we'll have indie games be a main part of NCFC in the future?
10-24-2011 11:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply