Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister) · Back to NCFC
Search · Member List · Calendar · HelpUser CP
FORUMS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The legend of Zelda: Horn of Balance
martijndh Offline

The legend of Zelda: Horn of Balance
It's a little late (due to just having come back from my vacation) but here is also a feeback topic for those that have played Horn of Balance.

Please give me all your impressions. Be it good, bad or random observations. All is welcome. Big Hug
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2013 09:26 PM by martijndh.)
11-28-2013 09:25 PM
Find all posts by this user
VinnyVideo Offline

RE: The legend of Zelda: Horn of Balance
The engine plays like a perfect replica of the original Link to the Past. You did an amazing job there. That demigod that's following you around doesn't feel very Zelda-ish, though.

What are you supposed to do after you light the four torches? I've wondered around everywhere, but nothing seems to have changed.

Course clear! You got a card.

http://bibbyteam.jaxboards.com
12-02-2013 07:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
martijndh Offline

RE: The legend of Zelda: Horn of Balance
Are you talking about the art style or just the fact that he appears unlike in the original (along with cutscenes in general)?

Murray is actually a little inside joke really. I wanted to add a combination of Murray from Monkey Island and Brooke from One Piece. So for me personally I love him.

As for the dungeon. After lighting the 4 torches you should return to the 3th room of the dungeon. The first being the dungeon entrance and the second being the little room after you take the stairs down. In that third room you will hear a secret round and you'll notice the 4 torches now burning and a newly revealed staircase.

Thanks for playing and have fun with the rest of demo. Let me know how far you've gotten okay? Winking
12-03-2013 02:57 PM
Find all posts by this user