Search · Member List · Calendar · HelpUser CP
FORUMS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sonic Level Creator
Neon Cream Offline

Sonic Level Creator
[Image: logo.png]

Salutations everybody. Soah City member here and this is my first time joining in NCFC and for this event I present Sonic Level Creator. I'm not going to pitch the project here since that's what the booth and the links on said booth are for, but instead I'm going to take this chance and just speak honestly about the project.

As said in the booth, I got the inspiration for this when I saw E3 2016 where they showed off Mario Maker at the end of the NWC and when I couldn't find one like it, I decided to make one of my own. I figure there are people who want to make Sonic games but don't have the time, skills, or patience to learn how to program one so I figured I can make a program that is very easy to use.

Though I do desire to work on this project, there isn't much time for me to dedicate to it. My time has to be split on other priorities. The biggest issue however is lack of interest, or I should say lack of exposure. At this point I just feel as if there is not enough people knowing about the project for me to continue developing it, or more importantly, not enough feedback going through. It's hard to work on the program if I don't know if I'm going in the right direction. That is why it is here at NCFC, to spread the word and get people interested so that I can get more feedback and make it the best program there is.

So don't be afraid of giving me criticism on the program, especially since it's in beta so it's not permanent, but do use proper spelling and grammar. I had suggestions that I could not decipher due to improper use of the english language, so if you want your suggestion to be heard, please consider checking your message before submitting.

[Image: neoncreamlogoCopy2.png]
08-24-2015 05:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user