FORUMS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LoZ: Time Crystal
PJCLink Offline

LoZ: Time Crystal
[Image: 7M8sGlJ.jpg]

Description:

LoZ: Time Crystal is a Zelda fan game being developed by me using a program called Zelda Classic. Time Crystal, much like how Netherforce Shards will give classic retro style Zelda a new unique feel, Time Crystal will give BS style Zelda a new more unique feel. Also, much like how Netherforce Shards will bring you classic retro style Zelda at a new hardcore level, Time Crystal will do kind of the same thing for the BS style of Zelda by bringing BS style Zelda at a hardcore level.

LoZ: Time Crystal has only been in development for over one month so far. It is most definitely going to be a BS style Zelda experience like no other and will, followed two more Zelda fangames, altogether help tide the wait for the upcoming great hardcore classic retro style Zelda fangame Netherforce Shards.

Time Crystal, like Netherforce Shards, will also be a part of my new Zelda fan project called "Project LoZ: Legend of Zelda".

Story:

LoZ: Time Crystal takes place in my take of the Decline Timeline, one thousand years after my placement of ALBW in the timeline. Time Crystal sets place in Old Hyrule, a Hyrule that was long abandoned due to the events of the Imprisoning War. And obviously, this means that Old Hyrule isn't the same Hyrule from ALttP and ALBW. Upon playing this fangame you would notice that this Hyrule seems to be somehow related to the same Hyrule as from OoT.

The story is about a re-incarnation of a parallel counterpart of Hero of Time from OoT, the Hero of Life. Hero of Life is the Hero of Time who failed. The Hero of Time didn't exist yet in the Decline Timeline until Time Crystal's era in my take and belief. Time Crystal as well as a few other installments of Project LoZ: Legend of Zelda will explains how that works and why it makes sense. In my timeline take, the Hero of Time rises much later than he does in what I call the Hope Timeline, the timeline where OoT happens, causing a double split, and exists parallel to the Decline Timeline, in my take of the Zelda Timeline.

Anyways, the Hero of Life is re-incarnated in Time Crystal. Due to his failure the last time he lived, people who know of his failure according to legend doubted him and believe he will fail again, so they despised him, calling him the Zero of Life, giving him a colorless tunic they called the Zero Tunic. The Zero Tunic as you would guess is white. Will the Hero of Life redeem himself and become the original Hero of Time? Or will he fail again? In 2016, you will decide his fate!

Trailer:

Screenshots:

[Image: XVzeOLw.jpg]

[Image: TR8qRAQ.jpg]

[Image: VPVYhpr.jpg]

[Image: Q27BP8O.jpg]

Booth:

LoZ: Time Crystal Booth

If you have any questions regarding Time Crystal, Netherforce Shards, or Project LoZ: Legend of Zelda, please feel free to ask.

Edit: Booth is now updated! Check it out!

New Zelda trailer: coming soon!

My booth: coming soon!
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2015 11:38 AM by PJCLink.)
08-26-2015 02:05 AM
Find all posts by this user