FORUMS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCFC 2017 preliminary information.
KiddoCabbusses Offline
Head Director

Threads: 72
NCFC 2017 preliminary information.
Well, I think it's about time I got this news post ready. Here goes!

To start, I got multiple requests to put NCFC back around the late October date, and, well, this year I've caved.

NCFC 2017 will be on October 30, 2017. (And by that I mean it starts that day and ends November 3rd, for a 5-day event.)

I hope to have a Nintendo Switch-related theme ready for it. Gotta ride that success wave after all, huh? :)

On that note, while this isn't finalized I am kinda hoping I can have a layout this year that isn't a mere graphics swap of last year's. For that I MIGHT have a new staff member ready, but the details are not finalized so I am not bolding anything there.

I also have one other important thing I am planning this time.

Last year, I was hoping to officially retire the IRC chatroom for several reasons, but could not do it properly in that time frame as there were several more important things pressing for my time. But this year, it's going to be settled.

Expect the IRC chatroom section to be retired before the event begins.

Currently I plan for chatroom-based activity to be in a new NCFC Discord group (the previous one, well... weird things happened). While last year a discord group was handed out through private messages, this year I'm going to see if I can have it be slightly more open. Hopefully everyone will behave now, yes?

(Of course, due to the nature of IRC, if you manage to remember where that chatroom is you are still free to go there. But I will not be maintaining or operating it any further.)

Other plans will be sorted out as the event draws closer to beginning.
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me on the forums, I will get to them in due time!

Staff Members whom I haven't contacted yet; PM me for Discord chat access.
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2017, 01:01 AM by KiddoCabbusses.)
07-27-2017, 01:00 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
NCFC 2017 preliminary information. - by KiddoCabbusses - 07-27-2017, 01:00 AM