NCFC Forums
Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister) · Back to NCFC
Search · Member List · Calendar · HelpUser CP
FORUMS

My concerns for NCFC
Supernova Offline

Exclamation My concerns for NCFC
I hate to be that guy but here's my honest opinion: NCFC seemed to be on its decline in its recent years.

The website design is progressively getting worse (especially NCFC 2017 is an eyesore) and there's little to no moderation/marketing campaign for NCFC. What happened honestly? Is this what y'all want for NCFC?

Anyways with my rant is over, I think the community itself need a reform and restore its former glory. I'd be happy to help out with certain fields if necessary.

[Image: Mario_Car_Neon.png]
Truely an American Classic
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2018 03:33 AM by Supernova.)
11-04-2018 01:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
martijndh Offline

RE: My concerns for NCFC
I fully agree. Most activity is over on Discord though.
I'm not sure how well your case will be noticed on the forum (which is a problem by itself as well)
11-04-2018 04:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
onpon4 Offline

RE: My concerns for NCFC
That's a bit of a light way of putting it. NCFC has been not just declining, but dead since 2012. 2011 was the last year it went strong at all.

Actually, it's kind of funny; I completely forgot that it starts today until I saw this in my feed reader.

I don't think this is a problem with advertising or presentation or anything like that. People just aren't interested in it anymore. Honestly, I'm fine with that; I don't really have any interest in it anymore, either. I did learn some useful things about IRC, though, so that's cool.

Side note: I love that my poor excuse for a fangame from years ago is forever immortalized as the most recent post in the "Booth Reviews" section.

My website: https://onpon4.github.io

[Image: 590167.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2018 12:55 PM by onpon4.)
11-04-2018 12:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply