NCFC Forums

Full Version: This Year's Image Contest!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Along with the writing contest, here's an image contest! Much like the writing contest, the rules are simple: Reply to this news post with your entry. This time, entries are pictures.

This year's Image Contest theme is "I went on a Smash diet and now I'm way too Skinny."
Have you played Smash Bros. 3DS and thought 'Jeez, they really dropped the ball on the skins. I would've loved to punch Little Mac as REFEREE Mario!'?
[Image: Mario_ref.jpg]
Well, try to put that in a visual for me! Pick your Smash character and shoop a new - or old! - look onto him/her. Any character skin that would feasibly match your character would be welcomed.
Your image could be a Smash 3DS shop or a shop of a Smash promo art render. Judges will pick the winner based on both shopping quality and concept.""
Jeez, they really dropped the ball on the skins. xD I would have loved to see an epic duel between Link and LINK SONIC from the Sonic Lost World DLC.
[Image: duuvqh.png]