NCFC Forums

Full Version: Fangame preview livestreams hosted by NCFC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not entirely sure if anyone's noticed yet, but the NCFC Hitbox channel has been hosting my personal Hitbox for a time. This has been for testing some ideas for changing/adding to how livestreams may work this year. Anyone who may want to livestream at NCFC this year, feel free to set up a Hitbox account if you want to be prepared for running the stream this way.

I will probably be streaming some of the booth submissions through this soon. If anyone has a particular booth they want shown and a timeframe in mind, send me a PM. I will most likely be available late nights (11 PM-4 AM EST).
Just set up a Hitbox account. The audio isn't coming through right, though... I don't know how to explain it.

I'll have to do some more testing later...

By the way, Kiddo, are you going to be showing any trailers before NCFC? Because I have some for my games (well, one is technically a gameplay video, but it's so short that it should suffice as a trailer).
Probably I won't find time to watch the lifestream, but I would like to watch it afterwards. I suppose the lifestream is uploaded on Youtube as well?
I will broadcast a trailer on request, but it'd be more probable to do it during the event so there is an audience. :P

And yeah, livestreams will be logged and available to watch later. At least the ones on my end, anyway.
Just want to mention something: I figured out what my sound problem was. The default sample rate (under "Audio") in OBS is 44.1 khz, but it needs to be 48 khz. I can't imagine why, but oh well...

(On a side note, is someone going to ban that spambot over in Booth Discussion?)