NCFC Forums

Full Version: Registrations are open!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You know the drill, yes?

Do note that unlike last year, there may be visible signs of site construction/reconstruction. Please pardon our dust.
Please explain further. It's been years since I participated and you should also consider people who never entered before at all.

EDIT: found the link, but still. Maybe provide a direct link and some highlights for new visitors.
Alright, it took me longer than I wanted to, but I've registered my booths! I decided to use the games' websites this time, mostly because my file sizes are above the 10MB upload limit so I would have to link to them anyway.
Booths are ready! \o/

It looks like it's going to be a quiet event this year. Oh well. In any case, I'm still looking forward to it!
well i want to join to.

but where can i start at? Sad
You can't. It's over. You'll have to wait until next year.
(11-10-2017, 12:23 PM)onpon4 Wrote: [ -> ]You can't. It's over. You'll have to wait until next year.

if it's over then what should i do? Confused
Wait until next year. Someone (most likely Kiddo) will make an announcement when the dates for next year is determined.