NCFC Forums
Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister) · Back to NCFC
Search · Member List · Calendar · HelpUser CP
FORUMS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A preview of what's to come at NCFC 2014.
KiddoCabbusses Offline
Head Director

Threads: 72
A preview of what's to come at NCFC 2014.

This trailer isn't nearly as elaborate as my old "NCFC Direct" stuff from last year, but that's the price to pay when I'm doing double-duty, huh?

You might be able to tell from the trailer that the theme I'm going for is inspired by Super Smash Brothers, especially the new 3DS and Wii U versions. I'm hoping to have at least one "creative entry" (either art or writing) contest themed around it and maybe, if possible, a small Smash 3DS Tournament. Of course, neither is finalized yet.

All of the video footage shown in this trailer, with the exception of "Super Mario & the Elemental Orbs" which was submitted to me in the forum by the author, are of games which already have registered booths, so their presence is certain. Speaking of which, "Elemental Orbs" may have it's full trailer on the YouTube channel soon!

*All games shown are work-in-progress: The version available to play at NCFC may look or play differently.

Hey, uh... Emperor or someone? Can you get embedded videos to appear on the front page.... or such...?
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2014, 07:05 PM by KiddoCabbusses.)
09-27-2014, 07:05 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
A preview of what's to come at NCFC 2014. - by KiddoCabbusses - 09-27-2014, 07:05 PM