NCFC Forums
Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister) · Back to NCFC
Search · Member List · Calendar · HelpUser CP
FORUMS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A preview of what's to come at NCFC 2014.
PJCLink Offline

Threads: 4
RE: A preview of what's to come at NCFC 2014.
(09-28-2014, 05:07 PM)KiddoCabbusses Wrote: I don't think I'll do the Iwata-style videos this year - not without outside help, at least. Those were a labor which took a lot of personal effort, and since I'm handling more things this year than just that I'm thinking I'm trying to keep it videos simple this year - trailers and fanvideos submitted to me will now be uploaded straight and as-is on the new NCFC YouTube channel.

That being said, I'd LOVE if the fanmade videos for this NCFC became more elaborate - a part of me still wants to see "Captain Falcon: Coast 2 Coast", an idea I proposed for last year's NCFC that got cast aside in favor of the NCFC Directs.

You could still do NCFC Directs, just maybe not Iwata-style like last year. I thinking that maybe you could have yourself do the talking instead of arranging Iwata's words. And instead showing Iwata, you could either show yourself or use some kind of avatar or image to represent yourself, whichever you feel more comfortable with. Just an idea. Happy
09-28-2014, 05:25 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: A preview of what's to come at NCFC 2014. - by PJCLink - 09-28-2014, 05:25 PM